[Healeys] Request for help, Right-Hand Drive BJ8

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Thu Feb 21 07:47:59 MST 2008

Hello, Healeyphiles -

Someone who is restoring a right-hand drive BJ8 in Maine has asked if I can link him up with someone who has a similar car.  He needs some help with reassembly.  Ideally, it would be a car near him that he can look at.  I have a record in the registry of three or four RHD cars in the USA, but they are scattered all over the country and none of them are near Maine.  As the next best alternative, I'm thinking that maybe someone on the list with a RHD car in the process of restoration might be a good bet for digital photographs, or at least some helpful words when needed.
If anyone is willing to help, please let me know and I'll put you in touch.

Thanks very much!

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry