[Healeys] Fwd: Un-Independence Day - an early Friday

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 00:34:22 MST 2008

The first time I saw this was during the last US elections (2004?) when it
took weeks to elect a president (Bush/Gore) due I think to problems with
counting the votes in Florida? As an Englishman in Houston at the time I found
Cleese's satire quite amusing if more than a litle unkind.

Mike Brooks
'56
BN2
Milan