[Healeys] BJ8 rear carb removal

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Mon Feb 18 14:23:58 MST 2008

My wife gauges the difficulty of the job by the number of x-rated words that
I can string together without taking a breath. Luckily I learned most of
them years ago but working on Healsys ahas afforded me the opportunity to
learn a few more. Now I need help from my friends from the Land of Oz
because I think that I am up to date on Anglo-Saxon words.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com