[Healeys] clutch and brake master cylinders

Alan alanb at nfahc.co.uk
Sat Feb 16 02:39:38 MST 2008

Hi Mitch
You will need the 0.62 for the Clutch and 0.75 for the Brake. The '59 will
have a separate fluid reservoir (earlier cars were integral). Part no's are:

3110243W-Clutch
3110365W-Brake
Attached is the Girling Parts list page that refers (list will strip.

            http://www.nfahc.co.uk
        http://www.healey-weekend.com