[Healeys] Healey sound

Carr&Edwards scvc70 at epix.net
Tue Feb 12 08:44:22 MST 2008

Just goes to show that really smart designers pay attention to details!
This is the same thing Cecil Kimber did with the early MGs, only he had
someone drive the car back and forth on the road past him with different
exhaust systems until he heard one he liked----------

Sarah Carr
BN1 (and various MGs) in PA