[Healeys] Measurement Help please

Linwood Rose linwoodrose at mac.com
Sun Feb 10 15:28:57 MST 2008

Ah! of course I knew I could not post attachments! I have only been on
this list 6 or more years, duh!

Here are the two photos I was trying to share. Thanks Ed, and anyone
else who might be able to help.

Just click on the thumbnail for a larger image.

http://homepage.mac.com/linwoodrose/PhotoAlbum65.html

Lin