[Healeys] Word/PDF Expert Sort of Healey Related

Jim Lesher cleona44 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 14:49:36 MST 2008

Rich  and George - thanks for the clarification. I just wanted to make certain
that the procedures have not changed after the many years of annual revision.
I must admit I don't read the Concours guidelines very closely, I am not a
Committee member. I am just interested in what the Guidelines have to tell me
about the Longbridge BN4. That is what I do read and closely examine. But I
also do enjoy all the color photos.
Concours Committee - keep up the good work.
jim

: richchrysler at quickclic.net> To: cleona44 at hotmail.com> Subject: Re: [Healeys]
Word/PDF Expert Sort of Healey Related> Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 12:51:22 -0500>
> Jim,> > If you study a Guidelines book you will see how each year's changes
are > highlighted so the reader can zero in on the changes without having to >
reread the entire book. Or haven't you ever read a copy of the Concours >
Guidelines thoroughly? tsk. tsk.> > Rich Chrysler> > ----- Original Message
----- > From: "Jim Lesher" <cleona44 at hotmail.com>> To: <gmari2 at verizon.net>;
<healeys at autox.team.net>> Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 12:37 PM> Subject:
Re: [Healeys] Word/PDF Expert Sort of Healey Related> > > > George - Do I
understand you correctly? You still want to see in the final> > product - the
crossouts and underlines made to highlight changes from the> > prior version?>
> Please clarify your intent. thanks> > jim> Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 08:55:17
-0600> From: gmari2 at verizon.net> To:> > healeys at autox.team.net> Subject:
[Healeys] Word/PDF Expert Sort of Healey> > Related> > Greetings List,> Anyone
out there a MS Word and or PDF expert?> > Briefly here;s the challenge.> 1. I
want to upload via the internet the MS> > Word document of the Concours
Guidelines to Staples for mass reproduction> > (doing it this way saves huge
money)> 2. Upon upload Staples converts the > > Word> > doc to a pdf. > 3.
This conversion to PDF removes the crossouts and > > underlines> > made to
highlight changes from previous versions.> 4. I've tried plyaying > > with> >
"accepting Changes, etc and haven;t been successful.> Any gurus out there > >
I'd> > appreciate your advise.> Email me off list please at>
GMari2 at verizon.net>> > THanks> George Marinos> > George Marinos>>