[Healeys] camber

Dave Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sun Feb 10 09:24:57 MST 2008

Bob,
 After reading the section in the book I'm as bewildered as you. Especially
as he states they were revised from neg. to pos. As far as we know all the
elliptical springs were bent and attached in a concave fashion, but I'm not
sure if the attachment ends were always wrapped from the top around or from
the bottom up, but again that would not effect camber. I think he/they are
confusing camber with the amount of rake or offset from the axle attachment
to the shackle end. I think Rodger's email is Rmoment at aol.com or
Rmoment at comcast.net drop him a line. Expect a lengthy response.
Cheers
Dave