[Healeys] Word/PDF Expert Sort of Healey Related

gmari2 at verizon.net gmari2 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 10 07:55:17 MST 2008

Greetings List,
Anyone out there a MS Word and or PDF expert?  Briefly here;s the challenge.
1.  I want to upload via the internet the MS Word document of the Concours Guidelines to Staples for mass reproduction (doing it this way saves huge money)
2.  Upon upload Staples converts the Word doc to a pdf.
3.  This conversion to PDF removes the crossouts and underlines made to highlight changes from previous versions.
4.  I've tried plyaying with "accepting Changes, etc and haven;t been successful.
Any gurus out there I'd appreciate your advise.
Email me off list please at
GMari2 at verizon.net
THanks
George Marinos