[Healeys] Wing Mirror Placement

John Snyder helyjohn at cablespeed.com
Sat Feb 9 19:28:23 MST 2008

Another solution to the side mirror location (at least for side curtain
cars) is to use a Harley Davidson mirror in the front side curtain socket.
Then you can adjust the mirror while driving.   The AH wing nut even fits!
Of course, you then can't install the side curtain.....but who uses them
anyway :-)

John Snyder