[Healeys] location of mounting holes in frame

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 13:08:23 MST 2008

Hello Michael;

  About 6 years ago, I downloaded a chassis frame picture off Larry Varley's website * that was a tiff file of an original blueprint from the Donald Healey Motor Co.  At that time I did a fair bit of cleaning-up and enhancement for clarification purposes.

  Recently I acquired a used frame for my MkI BN7 project and took another look at the blueprint and expanded a little on what I had done a number of years ago.  The original file is very large and contains quite small detail in it.

  The attached doc file is large [3.3Meg] but has good detail when you zoom on it.  I saved it as well in a pdf format and found that, while considerably smaller in size, the detail is not nearly as clear.  I also have the jpeg and tiff files if you would prefer those.

  Hope this will help you with your hole drilling.

  --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN7 & '62 MkII BT7
  * Larry Varley's website is fantastic and you will spend hours exploring it.  Check it out at : http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/index.html

Michael Giroux <MGIROUX at SGL.COM> wrote: << Hi,  Can anyone direct me to a diagram or photos that will show me where to drill the holes in my new BT7 frame for the brake , fuel , wire harness and exhaust system mounting brackets and what I call hairpins. Any info on hole sizes would also be helpful.  Michael Giroux  1962 BT7 >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives