[Healeys] Car Events

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Sat Feb 9 08:28:13 MST 2008

Ed,

Here is a suggestion.

Long time Healey enthusiast, author and editor of the Austin Healey Magazine
Gary Anderson will be racing at Laguna Seca in his #5 MGA during the time
you're on holiday.  I will again be his crew (everyone that was truly
qualified as crew was already called for) performing rapid head gasket
changes, providing encouragement, performing general paddock rat duties, and
be the designated beer custodian) at the Vintage Racers West Coast Focus
Event slated for the weekend of March 15-16, 2008 at historic Laguna Seca
Raceway in Monterey, California. This year's focus event will feature The
Legend of Ken Miles and His Historic Career. This promises to be the largest
gathering ever on the West coast of MG vintage racers - don't miss this rare
opportunity to watch vintage racing, tell tall tales, and smell racing fuel
with your friends at the legendary Laguna Seca track!

Give me or Gary a ring if this interests you.  You may need to pay more at
the gate if you let on your from Canada though.

Cheers!

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org