[Healeys] BJ8 firewall rubber plugs

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Sat Feb 9 07:09:56 MST 2008

I read (somewhere) that the red plugs are high temp plugs, as compared to
the black plugs. I also had a few red ones on my Phase 1 BJ8. However, I am  not
sure they used them specifically for their high temp rating. The two plugs I
recall being red were the large ones behind the rear aluminum door shut  trim
on my car. There were also a few on the fire wall, but unfortunately I
didn't note their location when I removed them.
Gary

In a message dated 2/8/2008 9:47:23 A.M. Central Standard Time,