[Healeys] Bj7 for sale

Jwhlyadv at aol.com Jwhlyadv at aol.com
Sat Feb 9 06:52:55 MST 2008

A local fellow went to an auction of the contents of a storage unit. When
you don't pay your storage fee they eventually auction the contents for  cash.

Normally it's old waterbeds, kids bikes and photos from a failed first
marriage. This unit had a surprise in that it held a Austin Healey 3000  BJ7.

Through the miracles of the Internet contact was made with Craig Rice who  is
 in charge performing Healey Community Civic Duties for  Central Indiana.
Recognizing this was a Kentucky obligation, the owner was  referred to me.

Presented for your consideration is one Austin Healey 3000 circa 1963.
History unknown, title status unknown. Photos show great potential. Photos don't
show the lower part of the car. Price is $12,500. Price seems fair but then
again the last time I bought a car in this condition was in 1978 and I paid
$1600.

Have not seen the car, prefer that I never do. No financial interest, just
performing my  Civic Duties to preserve the marque. Car is located in
Crestwood, Kentucky not far from Louisville.

I have put the photos and information on a PDF. Since it is early  Saturday
morning I am lazy and just added a link at the bottom of the  Springthing web
page. Go read about Springthing, register for Springthing, then  click on the
BJ7 link at the bottom of the page for more information.

_www.springthing.info_ (http://www.springthing.info)

Thanks,
Jim Werner
Louisville, KY