[Healeys] FW: Castrol Syntec

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Sat Feb 9 06:18:49 MST 2008

Thanks for the info. Ed.   Thats an easy fix for my extra cases of Castrol
Oil.

Not to be too detaily but it says to add a bottle to your crankcase at every
oil change.    Crankcase size varies.    8cyl.,  6cyl.,  4cyl.  I'm sure it
won't hurt to just throw in the entire bottle but  maybe the 8cyl. should
use more or the 4 cyl.  should use less.

Sorry,   just don't want to have to tear down my freshly rebuilt cause I ?!?
!?!  thinking I was doing everything right.    Like thats never happened
before.

And how about the disclaimer at the end of the Lucas list.

"Do not use in passenger cars"          WHAT?       What other kind of car
is there?

Remote control cars?

Mark