[Healeys] BJ7/BJ8 door question

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 17:58:43 MST 2008

John -

You can't use a BJ7 door on a BJ8 because the spindle on the window winder
isn't long enough.  What this means is the BJ8 door panel won't fit on the
BJ7 door - well actually it will fit but you won't be able to fit the window
winder on the winder shaft, unless you don't mind one door panel looking
totally different than the other door then it doesn't matter.  You won't be
able to fit the longer shaft BJ8 window winder on the BJ7 door because
there's not enough space between the window winder mount and the door skin
to fit the long shaft, it won't go in.

Alan