[Healeys] FW: Castrol Syntec

Tom Mitchell 3000mk3 at bighealey.org
Fri Feb 8 11:06:06 MST 2008

Walt from Castrol just called. It turns out I have new/old stock production
date was yr 06 day 234.

I/we want yr 07 after March.

The newer bottle will then show that it's formula for Classis cars with
higher ZDDP

So now I have to call the distributor and have them reorder the correct
stuff.

Just thought I would share what I found out

Tom Mitchell

1965 Austin Healey BJ8 Mark III

Ann Arbor, Michigan