[Healeys] Quick Question - Square Body Fuel Pump / conversiont to neg ground

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Feb 7 16:21:58 MST 2008

G'day Alan

A Mk IX? A lovely elegant machine but I am sure you mustn't have enough
to do with your spare time.

I recall when I was buying some parts for a Mk II I once had that I
found out that the MK IX has either 9 or 11 of those rubber/metal
exhaust hangers that are also fitted to Austin-Healeys.

You would have to be a glutton for punishment.

Congratulations.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia