[Healeys] Castrol Syntec rebate

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 07:40:37 MST 2008

Did you get the Syntec 20w50 that is specifically formulated for classic
cars? What rating does the API "starburst" have? I.E. SL or SM etc.? Also, what
is the part # for this product. I have tried to order it locally, but no  one
knows how. I emailed Castrol the above questions, but to date have not
received a reply.
Thanks,
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 2/5/2008 9:23:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,