[Healeys] Heater vent

Steinman, Bill wsteinman at pogolaw.com
Wed Feb 6 12:30:40 MST 2008

Howdy all!  I'm trying to track down a part that I've discovered is
missing on my newly-acquired BJ8.  The door assembly on the footwell
heater vent on the driver's side of my BJ8 is missing, and they are
listed as unavailable in the latest Moss catalog.  Does anyone happen to
have a spare door assembly available they'd be willing to part with for
a reasonable fee?  Thanks so much!

B.

Bill S.
2005 Lotus Elise
1968 Triumph TR-250
1968 MGC Tourer
1966 Austin Healey 3000 Mk III
1965 Sunbeam Tiger
1959 Austin Healey 3000
www.TR-250.com

Tedious but unavoidable disclaimer follows...

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.