[Healeys] YOU MIGHT BE A SPRITE DRIVER IF contest

r moses sprite58 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 21:13:25 MST 2008

YOU MIGHT BE A SPRITE DRIVER IF.1.  You think of 1275cc's as 'the big
engine.'2.  You have ever tried to draft behind a bicycle.3.  You don't see
what's so funny about driving around with your turn signal on all day. 4.
You've ever thought seriously about making a parking space under a semi
trailer.5.  You wait for a long weekend before checking the pressure in the
spare.6.  You've ever lost the brakes but didn't notice until you got home. 7.
You've ever been pulled over and warned that the freeway is for motorized
vehicles only. 8.  You turn on the heater fan when your spouse complains about
the cold, despite the fact that you know it will make exactly zero
difference.9.  You and only one friend have successfully push-started the car,
going uphill.10. (Your entry for the tenth and best/final/supreme answer for,
You might be a Sprite Drive If.)

Courtesy of Reid Trummel 2-5-08

Its a contest!
Complete number 10 on our list, 'You Might Be A Sprite Driver If. proving
beyond a shadow of a doubt that you ARE the Golden Jubilee Sprite Driver
Smartaleck of 2008.   Send it to us today.
Win recognition & a prize at Sprite Jubilee as being THE Golden Jubilee Sprite
Driver Smartaleck comedian of 2008!  We will share all civil replies on
www.austinhealeysprite.org  Great Sprite Stuff! new website page (soon to be
on the website).
Keep smiling,