[Healeys] Friday Humor - Australian Style

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 12:11:38 MST 2008

OK Quinn what are Drop Bears???  If you keep this up I'll know enough Australian to talk like  a native.
Ray Juncal

Patrick and Caroline Quinn <p_cquinn at tpg.com.au> wrote: G'day Mates

What do you mean laugh? Born in Sydney I can say that everything is correct.
I had to beat off three bloody Drop Bears as I got out of the car this
evening. Lucky that my pet taipan, red belly black, brown and tiger snakes
like them for dinner.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia