[Healeys] 100-4 throw out bearing

William Berg williamsantiks at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 22:57:04 MST 2008

Hey Gang, I have already installed my engine and tarnny in my '54 BN1 with a
BN2 gearbox...but I
was wondering If anyone makes a roller bearing /throwout bearing to be
installed in these gearboxes.
When I rebuilt my '62 MGA, there was one available and I was pleased to be
able to make this
technological upgrade. Does one exist?????
P.S. and perhaps far more important. My wife Katie and I welcomed our second
son/future Healey driver
Remy Christopher Berg he was born 30 Feb at 9:53 , weighed 7/14 oz , mother
and vbaby are fine. he joins
his brother of 19 months Quinnlan Edward, Good thing I have 2 Healeys. Boy is
my hair going to gray quicker as they approach their teens -
Cheers William Berg  '61 BT7 (Elmo). '62 MGA MK11 1600 ( Roxanne) and the '54
BN1 ( we'll name it when it;s done)