[Healeys] Stainless Exhaust systems

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 20:10:19 MST 2008

I have the falcon system on my BJ8 and it is fine.  It discolors over time,
however, but otherwise it's fine.  One of the headers was a little short but
a stainless steel extender from Kragen was all that was needed to close the
gap.  On the BN1 I have a Bell system.  Beautiful workmanship, and fit like
a king.  The system is very high quality SS so it has not discolored in the
least.  Of course, Bell is much more expensive if you have a BJ8, but for
the single muffler cars the difference in price is palatable.

Best,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1