[Healeys] Join us for Springthing May 15-18

Jwhlyadv at aol.com Jwhlyadv at aol.com
Sun Feb 3 12:50:52 MST 2008

Join us for Springthing May 15-18 among the  historic horse farms and
distilleries of Kentucky. Whether this will be your  first SpringThing or
youbve lost
count, this is truly one you wonbt want to  miss. Webve assembled some
creative minds from the Bluegrass Club and close  neighbors to provide a truly
original experience.

Come enjoy the entirely new format with special  twists on Popularity, the
Rally and much more! Youbll have the opportunity to  enjoy famous Kentucky
backroads, historic Kentucky locations, and decadent  Kentucky food and drink.

We will begin in Louisville on Thursday night.  Come early to enjoy
site-seeing opportunities in the big city! See historic  homes, come
experience the city
bs expansive artisan district in historic  downtown or just make sure not to
miss a minute of the party! A welcome  reception will be hosted Thursday
evening at our host hotel.

On Friday make sure to gas up and pack up! We  wonbt be returning to
Louisville. From there the trip gets a bit more  interesting. Webll see some
great
sites and give you plenty of time to make the  most of your vacation in
Bluegrass
country! Webll enjoy fantastic driving and  touring opportunities. Do a
little, do a lot. Drive fast, drive slow. Itbs all  your choice! During our
day we
will have the opportunity to tour the Bourbon  Heritage Center at Heaven-Hill
Distilleries. We have secured special pricing for  the Center, a tour of
Heaven-Hill and a tasting, as well as your very own  keepsake.

Our major banquet will be hosted and sponsored in  part by Woodford Reserve
Distillery. This is truly an amazing opportunity to see  a premium bourbon
brand distilled the Kentucky way and experience a buffet full  of Kentucky
specialties. Your Woodford Reserve tour is included in your  Registration fee.
Just a
little thank you from the Bluegrass Club to you, our  guest!
Youbve heard of the event, now come experience it for yourself. This
wonbt
be the one to  miss!

   Visit _www.springthing.info_ (http://www.springthing.info/)  for more
information and to  download a registration form.

For more information contact Ben Moore at _future50 at mac.com_
(mailto:future50 at mac.com)

Bluegrass Austin Healey Club
_www.springthing.info_ (http://www.springthing.info/)