[Healeys] Wheels and tires

Dave Russell rusd at sitestar.net
Sun Feb 3 12:27:49 MST 2008

Some 60 spoke wheels will not go on the wider BN2 front drums without
the spokes rubbing on the drum. Hendrix WW has supplied 60 spoke wheels
(Dayton) with a little extra offset that do clear the front drums.
http://www.hendrixwirewheel.com/

There is no clearance problem with 72 spoke wheels.

Dave Russell
BN2