[Healeys] Hardtops and axles

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 09:33:34 MST 2008

Paul,

I agree with Steve.  I met Nick at the San Diego Conclave this past summer
and his hardtops are great.  If you can even find a suitable hardtop for
sale it may take you several more years since they are hard as "hen's teeth"
to find.  And then, you may have to restore it which is not inexpensive.
I've been there and done that with a friend's BJ8.

My friend sold his restored hardtop several years ago and I can't remember
the exact price he got for it, but it was in excess of $6K.

Here is a link to their page on the website with hardtop specifics:

http://www.nicalengineering.co.uk/austin_parts.html

Cheers,

Curt