[Healeys] Restore a steering wheel

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Mon Dec 29 17:13:46 MST 2008

G'day Tracy

How are you?

Sending a steering wheel to Australia for restoration may sound silly but
with today's exchange rate it does make sense.

For instance Aus$500 today is the equivalent to US$347.

Have a look at www.pearlcraft.com.au and in particular have a look at the
Austin A40 wheel at:-

http://www.pearlcraft.com.au/images/before%20and%20after/02%20-%20Austin%20A
40%20-%20after%20resto.jpg

The A40 wheel is exactly the same as the 3000 wheel except that it's brown
instead of black.

Of course I own shares in Pearlcraft and they pay me a $10,000 for every
wheel they do.

No seriously they did Bill Emerson's wheel from his Westland and did a
fantastic job.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia