[Healeys] Exhaust manifold coating

Norman Nock sjnnock at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 27 14:31:22 MST 2008

Bob ... I  industrial chromed my exhaust manifold 110.00 miles ago , last time I had my manifold off at about 80,000 miles the chrome looked the same , for a change I painted over the chrome with stainless steel paint , today it still looks like the day I painted it , some of the paint has come off on the corners and the chrome shows through , NO RUST .. Norman Nock
    California