[Healeys] Exhaust manifold coating

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sat Dec 27 06:08:36 MST 2008

Hi, Bob -
I had the exhaust manifolds on my BJ8 Jet-Hot coated with their aluminum
coating in February 1998.  After 63,000 miles the coating appears to be as
good as new, with only some very slight rusting evident at some places on
the sharp corners and an overall dulling of the aluminum finish.  I've been
very happy with Jet-Hot.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry