[Healeys] traficator

T W ah3000me at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:41:54 MST 2008

I have a couple of questions regarding using epoxy to repair the
cracks in the bakelite steering wheels.

After filling the cracks, what did you use to color the epoxy?   Does
the epoxy stain with india ink?

Have you had problems with temperature expansion and contraction
causing new cracks or separating the epoxy from the bakelite?
Temperatures here on the Maine coast range from high 80's F to -20 F.

thanks,

Tom