[Healeys] Electrical

Skip Saunders tfsbj7 at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 16 16:50:54 MST 2008

The formula is  pi times radius squared....I.e 3.1416 X 3mm X 3mm = 28.274
mm squared (in the case of 6mm diameter cable)
..............see????    There is at least one of us who remembers high
school maths....lol

(sorry.... the engineer in me just had to speak up.)  (Note that I did not
say Physicist... in which case the number pi would have been expressed to at
least 6 significant digits and the final numerical answer would have been
even more obnoxious...)

-skip-