[Healeys] Need Larger Pedals

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 10:27:52 MST 2008

I have size 14's which make it a bit of a problem as well for not just the
Healey but my other casr which I DE quite a bit.  I finally bought a pair of
driving shoes (Piloti's in this case) and that helped quite a bit.
Happy holiday's
Richard of KY
1960 BN7> Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:07:55 -0600> From:
qualitas.jack at gmail.com> To: healeys at autox.team.net> Subject: [Healeys] Need
Larger Pedals> > I have big feet, and am having trouble with the small, close
together pedals> on my BT7. I am told that some race shops make custom pedals.
I need larger> pedals, perhaps offset to the lift a little bit to separate the
pedals more.> > > Anyone with the same problem have a solution?> > Jack>