[Healeys] questions on BJ8 restore

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 20:31:33 MST 2008

Jerry -

For some reason the repro rear bumpers are fitted with metric nuts, that's
why the license plate holder don't fit.  BTW, if you are building your car
to concours standard I would spend the time to look for an OEM bumper and
have it restored - the shape of the repros are visibly different, and
cheaper build quality.

I think other people answered the other questions.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8