[Healeys] questions on BJ8 restore

Jerry Costanzo grumpyinloomis at ssctv.net
Sun Dec 14 19:59:54 MST 2008

Hello List, I have a few questions for you.

1.  What color are the safety hooks on the bonnet?  I assume body color?

2.  The rubber hood bumpers around the front shroud opening.  Are they held on
by split rivets or regular rivets? Does this rivet go through from the outside
to engine side or vice versa?

Comments on new parts:
I just installed a repo rear bumper on new bumper brackets.  They required a
lot of adjustments to make them fit together.  I also noticed that license
plate/light holder did not fit on the bumper.

Jerry
BJ8