[Healeys] upgrading a Healey

Taylor, Todd S todd.s.taylor at lmco.com
Wed Dec 10 14:42:17 MST 2008

Kenny, The healey was my car when I was 17 years old.  I bought two 1959
100-6 , BN6 in 1978 that were a mess, I still own one, I haven't driven
it since 1980 and I just got the frame and body re-done, I expect to
take another 5 years to restore it.  If that's not love I don't know
what is.
I might love that car more than my wife, I've had it longer....

The difference is the car doesn't complain as much.