[Healeys] Side Exit Exhaust

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 15:14:52 MST 2008

Paul--

When I put the DW AL head and steel header on my 100 I originally  opted for
the side exhaust, in part to give more ground clearance as well  as because
that is what I had on my first Healey a long time ago and I  thought it would
really be cool.

After a year or so I got tired of the hammering sound and had a  muffler guy
extend the pipe all the way to the rear which is much more  pleasant.
Remember to disconnect your ground if you are having any  welding done.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 12/9/2008 4:53:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,