[Healeys] Luggage Rack

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Mon Dec 8 13:09:59 MST 2008

Rick,

I installed and used one of these original BMC style stand up luggage racks
for years on my tricarb BT7. I was very happy with it, and highly recommend
it to anybody contemplating installing one. I can only suppose the chrome on
the bumper of the fellow you spoke to must have been thin or inferior in
some way. the chrome feet are rubber tipped where they rest on the bumper.
As for the holes in the hinges wearing thin, the only wear possible would be
each time the hinges pivot, and I can't imagine that being too frequently.

Rich Chrysler