[Healeys] Luggage Rack

Randall Harris 1968xke at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 07:51:30 MST 2008

Cape International luggage racks. Google it that way and then click on boot
fittings.    They use high quality metal straps that hook beneath the lower
boot lid lip.   They utilize the hinges on the upper portion.  No drilling,
very sturdy will hold pleanty of weight.  Very well made with excellent
chrome. No damage to paint!! 100% reversible.

 I've had mine in place for 6 years and love it.  Looks way better than
factory solutions.  Not cheap but far and away the best possible solution
for Big Healeys

Randy