[Healeys] New Member Introduction

frank.powell at quixotecorp.com frank.powell at quixotecorp.com
Fri Dec 5 08:56:20 MST 2008

Hello All,

My name is Frank Powell and I just got a 1956 Healey 100 BN2 from my
father. I live in the Sacramento, California area. The car has a Ford
302, AOD automatic, front disc brakes, and an original Healey rear end.
The body is in pretty good shape: 1 rear fender having previously
repaired damage and the trunk lid is rusted along the bottom edge. I
want the car to look mostly stock but I will most likely install newer
seats and possibly a roll bar.

Are there are any completed 100-4 cars in my area that I could look
inspect? My car doesn't have the body on it (I don't have the space to
store it at my house) and I need to know what kind of space limitations
I have for the radiator and roll bar (if I decide to install one).

Thank you,

Frank Powell