[Healeys] SS bolt source

Frakes, Jim jimf at frakes-eng.com
Thu Dec 4 18:53:53 MST 2008

Nearly all my fasteners come from www.mcmaster.com
Stainless- Grade 8- Zinc- fine thread, etc. I just ordered stainless
2-56 and 4-40 nuts, next day, here they are.
A great web site, delivery is next day if you order by 5:00 P.M. I have
company credit there. Price is OK, but such a great web site, for me.
They have never back ordered any item I ever ordered.
I assume they take credit cards.

Jim Frakes