[Healeys] Sad News - John Downing Passed

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Wed Dec 3 07:04:46 MST 2008

>From the Downing Family

It is with deep sadness in our hearts that we let you know that our father
passed away tonight with us by his side.  This last week we had a home
filled with dear family and friends.  We spent many moments reminiscing with
smiles, hugs and laughter.  John told each of us how much we were loved and
that he was not in pain.  We are at peace because John is now at peace.  Mom
says there is another star in the sky tonight, and this is so very true.

You are welcome to join us at our home on Saturday, December 6th anytime
between 11am-2pm at 354 Brookwood Drive, Downingtown, PA, to share memories
and joy.

In lieu of flowers, we ask that you extend a random act of kindness to those
in need.  John's natural demeanor has always been just that.  Whether to
shovel your neighbors sidewalk, give last years gently worn coat to someone
without, or deliver your favorite home-cooked meal to another.  KINDNESS -
pass it on.

Thank you all for your love and friendship,

Sharon, Tonya and Nina

John was a long time Healey Enthusiast.  John was a volunteer and active in
many clubs.  John regularly did such things as bring all the extra Healey
and car magazines to veteran's hospitals.

He will be sorely missed.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !

President AHCUSA              www.healey.org