[Healeys] Turn Buckle Device Question

AAHealeyguy at aol.com AAHealeyguy at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 00:56:04 MST 2008

Hi all.   Quick question:   What is the turn buckle-like device at or near 
the end of the transmission that pulls the transmission and engine back from the 
radiator?   AND  how do your correctly adjust it??     1957  100-6 BN4. 

Thanks for any help.

Gerry K.  (San Diego/La Mesa, CA)

Life should be easier. So 
should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&

More information about the Healeys mailing list