[Healeys] British Tool

Dan Stromquist dan at warner-associates.com
Tue Dec 2 07:51:27 MST 2008

I am looking for an alternative to the wood wrench M*** sells that just
comes apart after a few whacks.  I see that some use a rubber hammer filled
with beads to remove spin offs which does scuff of dent the chrome.  Does
the monster hammer work on just octagonals or is it for spin offs as well
and how well can you control the tightness?
Dan