[Healeys] DRIVING LIGHTS --WHAT SIZE ?

Mirek and Gwen Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 31 20:29:03 MDT 2008

Hi Jim,

I personally like the looks of the SLR 576s - I just mounted a pair on my
BT7 and I really like them.  Also, I have wondered if lights mounted on a
bar in front of the grill ever affects air flow through the grill, and thus
cooling.  I have never had a problem (I had a similar sized pair of Cibies
there before), but I am in Ontario, not one of the searingly hot states.  I
would be curious to hear any experience on this.  If there are any impacts
on cooling, the larger SLR 700s would only make things worse.

Mirek
60 BT7