[Healeys] "rare " Black 67 BJ8 on craigslist

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Sat Aug 30 15:08:46 MDT 2008

There is one hell of a difference between spam and fraud. Fraud is criminal.
This is fraud. Most spam is just a nuisance and usually becomes criminal
when the receiver does something STUPID  by answering it.

And, for those who are trying to find the owner of this car, good luck. It
is most probably taken from a collection of photographs readily available on
the internet or, as some have done, copying photos from brochures.

As far as I am concerned, caveat emptor. If you are naove enough to fall for
this type of listing, you deserve to be taken. That is the basis of all con
jobs. Craig's list, eBay and the like will never admit to the fact that
their sites are vehicles for fraud. To do so would open them up to
litigation.

I would prefer to use my time to keep my Healey running rather than to go
through 7 pages of nonsense as there is absolutely nothing that can be done
to stop these guys or else the Billions and billions of dollars that I have
won over the years according to the emails I get on an old email address
would be true.

Does the phrase "Peeing up a rope have a meaning?"

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com