[Healeys] "rare " Black 67 BJ8 on craigslist

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Sat Aug 30 13:30:01 MDT 2008

Well - I've done my part.  I went thru seven (7) pages of Craigslist
postings and found this car posted coast to coast.  I flagged about thirty
(30)instances of the ad as spam.

Al Fuller
Fuller Compliance, LLC

Quality Systems Consulting
Software Quality, Validation + 21 CFR Part  11

714.335.0248
 www.fullercompliance.com