[Healeys] Gearbox Assembly

tomleavy at comcast.net tomleavy at comcast.net
Sat Aug 30 11:33:56 MDT 2008

Hi Tracy-

I didn't even realize that there was a rear buffer. Regarding ending up in the bottom, one of the detent springs was broken when I disassembled (now I know why), and part of the spring had worked its way down past the two plates at the input bearing. I probably should replace, but don't know where to source the plates.

BTW, Does anyone know where I can source the three plates at the input bearing/bellhousing?

--
Thomas Leavy
451 Branchport Avenue

From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey at charter.net>