[Healeys] BJ8 Fan Belt

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Fri Aug 29 19:07:39 MDT 2008

Bob, I installed the Lenschow kit (P/N ALT-2163) on my late BJ8 in 2002.
The instructions that came with the kit said that "Fan belt must be one size
larger with this kit, NAPA #15455  7/16 X 45 X 1/8"
I found this belt to be too short to install.  The NAPA guy replaced it with
one that did fit and it's still on my car.  NAPA P/N is 25-9451.  The Gates
equivalent is 31/64 X 45 X 3/8

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry