[Healeys] BJ8 Fan Belt

Bob Brown blkbt7 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 18:37:37 MDT 2008

List,
I'm putting a BJ8 together slowly. I have installed a Lenschow alternator conversion and purchased a fan belt from one of our leading suppliers.
I simply asked for a late BJ8 fan belt, the alternator intructions imply to use the original fan belt.
Today the new fan belt is agood 1/2 inch short of being installed.
Does anyone have a NAPA part number for a fan belt to fit a late BJ8 with an alternator?
The belt I have is labeled 77x1100, 77 seems good but not the 1100.
Bob
BJ8 going together slowly
BT7
AN5